Welcome to Barefoot OT
Barefoot OT provides occupational therapy (OT) for babies, children, teenagers and families on the Mornington Peninsula. Our Philosophy is to provide helpful therapy which address realistic and achievable goals. We aim to see you within 2 weeks of your enquiry and we provide the following services.
- OT at our rooms in Rosebud
- OT in your home
- OT at pre-school and school settings
- Equine Facilitated Learning – Therapy with Horses – in Boneo
- A team approach at our clinic including Psychology, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy, Community Support and Tutoring
- Professional development sessions for pre-school and school settings
There are different programs on offer within our therapy service which blend evidence based practice and traditional approaches. Find out more about what we do or who we work with. We have a range of services to meet all children’s needs and we visit some schools on a weekly basis. Find out more about becoming a partner school with us or see if your school is listed.